February 27, 2008

Room for rent

Well....I'm gonna give it a try. I'm so not good at anything but checking my email and reading People.com so I'm not promising anything...but I'm gonna give it a try.
I think I might have picked the most boring night to start! :-) I can't think of anything good. Oh yeah, how bout this little tid bit! Adilynn just pulled out her earring and Aubrey, being the oh so brave big sister that she is, just decided that she would show Adi that it doesn't hurt to put them in (keep in mind Aubrey's earring holes have been closed for about a year now!!) So Aubrey goes to her jewelry box and grabs a ton of earrings to let Adi pick from and decides to put them in to show Adi how easy it is! OK well by the time Aubrey has picked them out Adilynn already has hers back in and is in her bedroom watching Elmo and forgot all about the earring. So, Aubrey gets one earring in and wants me to help with the other one. She is FLIPPING OUT!!!!! Screaming, jumping up and down, crying, yelling "Someone help me...help me PLEASE!!!!!!" So I quit with the earring and Aubrey decides that we don't like her and she's moving out!! (you can insert giggles at any point, it was freaking HILARIOUS!!!!) So, it's nine o'clock at night and Aubrey puts on boots, a sweat shirt, grabs her Nintendo DS, her cell phone, and a blanket. Being the good mom that I am...I packed her a toothbrush and was getting ready to give her directions to my moms!! So, Aubrey didn't make it off the porch. It's too dark so she said she's going to try again in the morning!! Man, life is truly interesting with her around. I love her and hope she changes her mind by morning......guess we'll have to wait and see!!
Stay tuned..............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is the cutest little drama queen ever! Tell her if I lived closer I would let her run away to my house anytime. ;)

I'm sure having mom help pack so she could run away probably took away from her drama. She'll probably still be there tomorrow afternoon. :P

Kristen said...

Now I know what I have to look forward to since we'll probably have a drama queen of our own!! ;) Can't wait to read more funny stories from the Bolling household!! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Tell my beautiful little niece that I will save her. Poor poor mistreated little girl. I was giggling before you said to. I can so see her begging for help like only she does... Love Aunt Amy

Alysen said...

That is so funny Mandi! Miranda forwarded me your site. I love these things! When I used to run away I would just hide under our deck for hours! But they never came looking for me! How sad....I just remembered that.

Julie See said...

Im coming up to get Aubrey this weekend so she is no longer mistreated! And I'll take Adi too :)