March 2, 2008

Weekend rambles.....

Ok, so I hate to start a blog and then not do it for three stinkin days! I really wanna add some pictures too.....that's probably never gonna happen cause I'm technologically challenged!! But anyway, it's been a GREAT weekend for outdoors!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow and I'm tired of it so I'm startin to think you people that don't love it as much as me are really tired of it!! (Erica??) So, I don't really have much to write about just thought I should write. It was a fairly good weekend, I planned house cleaning and laundry.....didn't get either done!!!! I got to babysit Will and Averi on Friday after work. He's a mover and so stinkin cute! And she is stinkin cute too...she made me call her "Princess Averi" all afternoon!! Her and Adi played dress up for a long time!! Then we had some great dinner! Aubrey had two friends spend the night Friday night, my sister Julie and her family came to town to visit, always fun!! Andy thought he needed to ride with his "boyfriend" James to Indiana Friday night to pick up a motorcycle so I was home alone!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I am scared of EVERYTHING so I didn't get much sleep on Friday night. Then Saturday Aubrey had a skating party. I'm happy to report that Julie did not fall on my kid this time! :-) (darn...that was so stinkin funny last time!!!) Then, we went to Aimee's house and enjoyed the sunshine....and 40 mph winds!! Adi and Kailyn were driving the Barbie Corvette....pretty stinkin cute!! :-) Had some good dinner again and came home. Today...played outside all day at my mom's house. OH....and Julie and I shot a GUN!! We both HATE guns but our husbands LOVE them so we both shot one!! I went first, cause I'm so brave! :-) Ps. I shot the gun and the part of the bullet that doesn't go forwards came straight back and went down my shirt!! Pretty comical really!! That only would happen to me!! Gave us a good laugh!! Well...I guess I'll go pretend that I'm going to clean or do laundry now!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Back to rain and 33 degrees tomorrow. Nightie night!

No comments: