March 3, 2008

Chicago or bust!

Ok, it's finally happening. I'm getting on a plane!!!! I'm 27 years old and have never been on a plane! I'm scared to death! I have 3 places I really want to go before I die and I'm going to one!! It's like my own real life "bucket list." I am OBSESSED with celebrities and am dying to go to Hollywood one day, can't wait to go to New York and check it out, and Chicago, just because. Well, Erica has decided to make my butt get on a plane and we are heading to CHICAGO!! We are leaving on May 3rd and my tummy hurts just thinking about it. I'm so excited to take a "grown up trip!" No kids, no husbands, no work....WOO HOO!!! I just booked the flight Erica, no backin out now!! Anyway, everyone pray for us to have a safe trip!! I am getting ready to get us some tickets to the "best drag show ever!" I can't wait to laugh my butt off all weekend! Julie said that Erica and I will love it...I'm pretty sure we are down for anything fun!!
Now....to the diet plan. If anyone has any great dieting ideas, I'm all ears! Seriously good dieting plans....anyone...anyone????? I have to get the kids in the bath, been shopping for Chicago online all stinkin night!!! WOO HOO...Chicago or BUST!! :-)

Oh yeah, one little kid story. Adilynn is obsessed with the Grinch this week!! She keeps talking about Cindy Woo-hoo and her ribbons and crazy hair. She also keeps asking tons of questions about it, if anyone is a Grinch expert feel free to give me some answers. She also keeps saying, "nah nah nah nah knucklehead!" it's pretty stinkin funny!! Oh, and she has gone an entire week with no diaper at bedtime.We're so proud of her and she picked out Thomas On the train jammies for her prize! (of course Aubrey got some too....not really sure why, just couldn't leave her out!! not Thomas one's monkey's I think. Anyway, good night.

1 comment:

Alysen said...

You guys are going to LOVE chicago! It's such a cool city! Too bad we aren't going at the same time.....we're going over Memorial Day Weekend! Definitely hit up the Pier and you can find out what's going on downtown by going to the city's website. There is always something going on downtown! The drag show sounds awesome! I've been meaning to go to one up here in the city! Take care!