July 28, 2008

Are you kidding.....

My name is Mandi and I'm a sucky blogger!!! :-)



Hi anyone who still checks this thing to see if I ever blog!! I really think about it all the time I just can't get myself to actually use my brain to make sentences sometimes....like right now!! Don't really have much to say, just enjoying a night at home!! Finally!! I know we never do anything but it seems like we are never home! Yesterday was Andy's birthday and we had a nice day! Went to church, lunch at Applebee's with the Bolling's, then for some nice needed swimming!! It was so stinkin nice!! I think he had a great day, but then again, who doesn't have a great day hanging out with me!! :-) hehehehehe!! On Saturday we went to Sedalia and ate dinner and went to the movies to see "Hancock." Pretty good movie. But did you know it costs $7.50 to see a stinkin movie??? I had no idea! I am almost certain I have not paid to get into the movies in about 6 years...at least!! She said $15.00 was our total and I thought she was making us pay for the people behind us!!! I can totally wait and rent it from Redbox for $1!! Are you kidding????

So, still no names for the baby. Any ideas? I think we have a pretty good girl one, maybe, but I'm not sold on the boy names that we've found. I'm 26 weeks now and people are asking me when I'm going to pop. Seriously, when did it become ok for random people to talk about how FAT you've gotten?? I went to Wal-Mart the other day and this lady said, "Oh, wow. Are you having another girl?" I told her we didn't find out so I'm not sure yet. She seriously said to me, "Well, I bet it's a girl. People usually blow up when it's a girl. I'm pretty sure it's a girl!!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? She didn't even think about it either...I guess that means I've officially "blown up!" Another girl at work said..."Dang girl, when you gonna have that thing?" That's when I proceeded to let her know that I still have 3 months to go...She said, "How are you going to carry that around for that much longer?" I thought about telling her I have a pretty wheelbarrow at home!! Man, she really had some room to talk...grrrrr. She then told me "Gosh, you so have to watch what you say to pregnant people these days, they're so touchy!!" Are you kidding....????

Ok, really should be putting the kids to bed now.Adilynn just came up to me and had me put on her pj's. She brought two pair of panties...she said one is for night time and one for the morning. She also brought me a long sleeve flannel button up Dora pj shirt and a pair of Sponge Bob pj shorts....she looks ridiculous, but so stinkin cute! I so wish I knew how to post pictures. :-( Oh Aaaannnndddddyyyyy......maybe I'll post one before Christmas!! (I'm wishin big!!)



Good night everyone...if anyone reads this! :-)

No comments: