March 17, 2008

Shoot'em up!!

Crap....Erica beat me!! I haven't been on in a long time and she blogged before me, poop!! Oh well, thanks for the motivation Erica, I'm gonna blog!! :-) It's been crazy around here for the past couple of weeks too!! My sisters and I, and Erica, planned a surprise party for my mom on Saturday, which went PERFECT!!! My poor neice Kelsie had my two girls, 7 and 3, Julie's kido, 10, and my sister's friend Christi's daugher, almost 4. I think she would have had the night made without my children!! First, Adilynn fell down and got a bloody nose, a bad one. Second, Aubrey bit her tounge and it was bleeding like crazy!! And....then I called to check on them around 10pm and Adilynn was SCREAMING and was scared and wanted us to come get her. I had to do some cleaning and then it was home to get my chillins!! Kelsie told her mom "thank goodness I'm getting paid!! When are ya'll coming home!!" Poor Kels!! YOU'RE THE BEST, THANK YOU!!! I think next time i'm gonna stay home and babysit, she made out like a bandit!! :-)
Oh yeah....I got to stay home today and do some laundry and hang out with Adi. She has some nasty stuff in her eyes and the babysitter was a little nervous to keep her without knowing if it was pink eye or something. When she was little she had a clogged tear duct and that's what I thought it was, not pink eye. Well....I'm still not sure what it was but she can't go to the babysitter for at least 24 hours after she starts her medicine, which are eye drops and should be a BLAST to put in!!! He said that she had a low grade fever too, nothing big. But let me tell you about how big my little baby is!! She was SO stinkin good in there. She stood on the scale and let them weigh her, then the doctor listened to her chest, looked in her eyes, ears, throat, checked everything and she sat there like an adult. I needed to have them check her shot record so I can register her for preschool next year.....WAAAAAAHHH.....well, we were 4 shots behind!!! 4, I almost cried!! I asked Adi if she wanted to do it and she said yes. It was TERRIBLE!! She had NO idea!! Poor baby!! That called for a trip to Dairy Queen!! (that fixes everything around here!!) Anyway, she survived but was very heart broken!! I doubt I'll ever get her back in that place!! Sorry Adi!!! Gotta go...drama in the toy room........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love reading ur blog. good way to keep up with the bollings. yall are so funny! babysitting was actually pretty good and i love seeing the girls. cant wait to see ya next time!! love ya! kels