April 21, 2008

BLABBER.....finally!! :-)

Tis I....I am ALIVE. Not that anyone was worried or anything but it turns out that I am a horrible blogger!! :-( I so don't wanna be that person but I so am!! OK, lots to say, I think!!
Anyway...now to the really important stuff!!
I had a dr apt today! :-) Fun stuff!! I am 16 weeks and 4 days today!! :-) Pretty excited. Finally got to hear the heart beat, it was a strong 155! Can't remember what that is (boy/girl) but it was sounding good!! She was going to schedule me for my ultrasound in two weeks but since we are not finding out what we are having and are in no rush she is going to have me wait 4 weeks and then do it. We totally don't want to know what we are having but thinking about this it would be really fun to have blue or pink instead of all green and yellow!! Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait! They finally gave me a due date of October 30th! And....I've only gained 4 pounds since April 10th! (Huge surprise since NOTHING fits me!! :-( ) But...I'm having some name issues!! If anyone has a name that starts with an "A" that they would like to suggest...please do!! We need a name that is a little different. I can't have like a common name like, oh I don't know, Amanda or Andrew!! :-) If we know someone with the name, it's probably not gonna work!! But...please please we are open some suggestions!!! Enough on that for tonight!! :-)

Last night was the girls' first dance recital. It was extremely cute!! I was very proud of both of them and I have learned that neither one of them are shy...at all!! Adilynn has been doing her tap dance for MONTHS in my kitchen, night after night after night...well last night was the recital and they did not do any tap dancing. So...I've been suffering through her loudness (is that a word??) for about 3 months for absolutely NO reason??!?!?! WHAT??? Oh well, it was worth it. And...Aubrey, well let's just say she has some dance moves up her sleeve!! She came out lookin like Tina Turner on one dance, her head was a bobbin and her hair was flyin!! They had a grand time! Too bad we didn't get home til almost 11PM!!! Yucky!! Then I fell asleep while Andy was feeding the dogs and this is what I woke up to at 11:30ish..."Mandi, you have to come help me!" I freaked out for a second and then I learned that my stinkin little chihuahua dog, Sadie, would not come back to the house. She was abused and we have figured out that it was more than likely by a man, she is SCARED of Andy. He couldn't get her to come home. I had to walk down to the church parking lot with no shoes on, and anyone who knows me knows that I am scared of the dark....so I had to go get a flash light and then go looking for her again. She would NOT come home!! She ended up running into the back yard and I opened the back door and she came in and went straight to her kennel. Just a little advice, next time there will be NO chasing!! I'm making her go outside on a leash for a week or so and see if she feels like listening next time she's let out. (why did I just share that story???)

Anyway, going to head to the bed now!! I am really really going to try to start blogging at least once a year!! Hopefully I'll have something interesting tomorrow!!

Leaving with.....YAY FOR DAVID COOK!!! DC IS THE SHIZZLE!!! WOO WOO!! (I voted 36 times and I'm pretty sure I swayed the vote....go Mandi!!!)

Nighty night!!

1 comment:

Alysen said...

Welcome back Mandi! That's sad that your dog was abused. My sister Cassady has a dog that was abused too and they have had her for 5 or so years now and she's still scared of certain objects and people. How could somebody do that to a dog.....there are some sick people! I'm glad you rescued her. I'll try to think of some good A names........you know Alysen is always an option! HA